New Profile Posts

1. mjUTfan
    mjUTfan
    Feeding cows as usual
  2. garypollan
    garypollan Eric Nahlin
    Eric love your informed writing. Maybe you can help I have emailed Inside Texas 4 times about my inability as a premium member to access the Inside Scoop all I get are the posted reactions but can't even see the scoop. Can you get the problem solved? Thanks Gary Polland
    1. Eric Nahlin
      Eric Nahlin
      I will have Clendon troubleshoot. Thanks for the message.
      Jan 6, 2017
  3. jimmythesaint
    jimmythesaint
    surrender...
  4. jimmythesaint
    jimmythesaint
    crap.. evidently hit some kin
  5. jimmythesaint
    jimmythesaint
    trying to cancel my subscription.. not sure where to get it done. Tried to do so everyn
  6. jimmythesaint
    jimmythesaint
    just-Sent a message via another link_(i think, not sure)).
  7. jimmythesaint
    jimmythesaint
    Sent message via another
  8. beefman25
    beefman25 insidetexas
    I am being told I don't permission to view page. Can you please advise what the issue is. thx.
  9. rascal
  10. rawb_stark
    rawb_stark
    King of the North!
  11. garedog
    garedog
    'Pessimism never won any battle' - D.D.E.
  12. freeman
    freeman
    There is honor among idiots.
  13. cgroane
    cgroane sunrisebevo409
    show yourself
    1. sunrisebevo409 likes this.
  14. Horn18
  15. mongo51
  16. DRJCPA
    DRJCPA napaak
    I'm in Fort Worth; how can I pick up the tickets? Thanks
    1. napaak
      napaak
      Not sure if you got my message in your inbox, but if you give me an address I can fedex the tickets. I am leaving town on Friday so would need to overnight to you today or tomorrow so you have them in time.
      Oct 12, 2016
  17. DRJCPA
    DRJCPA napaak
    Am taking my little granddaughter to her fist Longhorn game.
  18. DRJCPA
    DRJCPA napaak
    I'm interested in your tickets!
  19. hornsarriba
    hornsarriba
    No longer available
  20. txlonghorn47
    txlonghorn47 hornsarriba
    What are you looking to get for them?
    1. hornsarriba
      Oct 3, 2016
  21. mgtguy1
    mgtguy1 Eric Nahlin
    Eric, my buddy was on the team plane this weekend. He was with Perrin Saturday and had dinner afterwards.
    Perrin did not say anything but was visibly upset with the game. People around were attempting to be proper but things were being said.
  22. tholly
    tholly
    in question
  23. MissedAustin
    MissedAustin TexasEx09
    Thank you so much, TexasEx09! The sub account seems to work for me. I can't believe I can watch the LHN!! I greatly appreciate it!
  24. A L BEVO
    A L BEVO bouree
    How much ? I want 2.....
  25. loanreview@yahoo.com
    loanreview@yahoo.com Omahorn
    I'm wondering what the meaning of your handle Omahorn is? I work for Mutual of Omaha Bank and thought maybe you were a Longhorn residing in hostile territory.
    1. Omahorn
      Omahorn
      "thought maybe you were a Longhorn residing in hostile territory" We lived in Papillion for 28 years. The first 5 years we had UT Football and Baseball season tickets, we were the ONLY ones living in the State of Nebraska. We were also the only Longhorn Alumni Band members living in Nebraska and starting w the 2002 CWS, became the Longhorn Alumni Traveling Band.
      Sep 8, 2016
      loanreview@yahoo.com likes this.
  26. NorthCoastHorn
    NorthCoastHorn Eric Nahlin
    Is there anything to the "surge" in recruiting interest for UT post ND? Report is that kids are calling that have not previously been in touch with UT.
  27. hcaburks
    hcaburks Stackboy5
    Saw you were trying to sell a couple of tickets to UTEP. You still selling them.
    1. Stackboy5
      Stackboy5
      Yea I still have them
      Sep 5, 2016
  28. MissedAustin
    MissedAustin U.S. Bates
    Hey Bates. I found an old Esquire Magazine article from Jan 1992 that I knew -- but it didn't mention (specifically) higher rate of substance abuse for NFL players. But, even though it's quite old, it's a great article. I'd love to share it, but it might be too long to simply copy and paste. I'll do it, though, if you like. Let me know.
    1. U.S. Bates
      U.S. Bates
      Thanks! Can you email me the link instead?

KingGuss@GMAIL.COM
      Sep 1, 2016
  29. marko5
    marko5 BEW
    Nice AVI. Love it.
  30. texification
    texification
    Sick of baseball highlights on espn
  31. bHero
    bHero insidetexas
    No really, is it real?
  32. Burnt 4 Life
    Burnt 4 Life Boogieman
    The tallest bridge in Texas, the Rainbow Bridge that connects Port Arthur to Bridge City was commissioned in 1931. Just up the river in Beaumont, locals petitioned to have the bridge built tall enough to allow shipping to continue to reach their city, so the bridge was made with a clearance of 177 feet, and it’s truly a thrill to drive over.
    1. Boogieman
      Boogieman
      I had a carload of upstate New York ers with me one time and I kicked it up a notch going over the bridge. I thought it was funny. They didn't. That's some interesting data there.
      Jul 31, 2016
  33. Flinkrah
    Flinkrah
    I went thru the complete subscribe process, personal info, credit card
  34. Flinkrah
    Flinkrah
    I went thru the complete subscribe process, personal info and credit
  35. CaliHorniaBoy
    CaliHorniaBoy ClendonRoss
    Clendon, unfortunately someone got a hold of my credit card number and I had to cancel the card. Where do I go to update the card on file? I tried to PM you but was unable to find the PM feature on my phone. Thanks in advance.
  36. goforbroke
    goforbroke
    "fill your hands you sonsofbitches" John Wayne
  37. LarryBob
  38. starwars1022
    starwars1022
    hello everyone
  39. marko5
    marko5
    I'm a Army Veteran and Army Reservist. I'm also an author on the side. I have a fiction book out, called "Slave to the Lender".
  40. ninapathania