Alleged: Obama used British GCHQ to spy on TRUMP

Discussion in 'Politics and Current Events' started by futures2015, Mar 13, 2017.

1. Duke Silver

Duke Silver Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

Are you this stupid in real life or do you just play one on the internet?

HornsUp likes this.
  2. cctxfan

cctxfan Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

I see this thread is going places...

3. windycityhorn

windycityhorn Member Who Talks

HornsUp likes this.
  4. cctxfan

Last edited: Mar 17, 2017
    HornsUp likes this.
  5. Hiphopster

Hiphopster Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

6. windycityhorn

Trump will write his apology on a brown paper bag, fill it with sh-t, put it on Obama's doorstep in Hawaii, light it on fire, ring the doorbell and run away.

Which is to say, he will never apologize. He only did to the Brits because it was turning into an international incident. With our closest ally.

Well oiled machine.

Hiphopster, scott_tiger and HornsUp like this.
  7. Shane3

Shane3 Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

It's a joke. Just like the lawyer with his pants on fire thread! You and JG both need to grow a sense of humor.

8. HornsUp

HornsUp Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

shane's typical response when called out for being an idiot - "just kidding!".

Such a backbone.

9. scott_tiger

scott_tiger Member Who Talks

Update, spicey says we didn't apologize and Britain should ask Fox News why they said that crap that Trump repeated. Also general douchebaggerry when meeting with Merkel.

10. HornsUp

Conclusion: Trump is a compulsive liar and it is core to his policies as POTUS.

The more he can drag Obama into it the more his core trailer trash eats it up.

cctxfan likes this.
  11. futures2015

futures2015 Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

CNN: White House: No apology to British government over spying claims

[​IMG]

I'll see if I can find some sackcloth and ashes to wear while I watch March Madness.

12. HornsUp

If Spicy says it didn't happen, it must have happened.

13. cctxfan

"...allegations originally made on Tuesday on Fox News by legal analyst Andrew Napolitano, that the UK intelligence agency GCHQ -- the equivalent of the US National Security Agency -- had spied on Trump..."

Well then it MUST be true. Even though the British government has denied it and no one has backed up Napolitano's claims. It's really easy to make sh!t up out of thin air.

14. Shane3

Even if they were involved, there's no way they would admit it.

The bottom line is that Trump was an idiot for opening this can of worms in public. He, and all his people, need to shut up about this topic.

15. HornsUp

Ah, yes, the "prove the negative" defense.

16. futures2015

So now do you admit that I was correct -- that such an interview was broadcast?

Why should we believe anonymous sources when the NY Times/WaPo use them to lambast Trump, but when anonymous sources are quoted which tarnish Barack Obama's halo, the journalist is just "making sh!t up out of thin air?"

Do you see any hypocrisy with such a mindset?

bHero likes this.
  17. HornsUp

Now we have the diversion from the real story. It's now about the media was too easy on Obama. Anything to deflect the very real issue at hand.

18. cctxfan

You're posting fake news. Who cares who the source is.

19. Hiphopster

Speaking of fake news, I absolutely love the fact that Trump is being made a fool of for his false accusation against Obama, and then for the cherry on the top, blaming it on Fox.

What a ****ing joke they both are. To Shep Smith's credit, he threw Andrew Napolitano under the bus though and called out his report as full-on BS. The only man with morality in that whole mess of a company.

windycityhorn likes this.
  20. RepOfTexas

RepOfTexas Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

It only goes one way, you should know that by now.

bHero likes this.
  21. RepOfTexas

The media as a whole is a joke, not just Fox.

22. windycityhorn

I hate this line of thinking. It allows us to discount any report that doesn't fit our preconceived opinions. And it's exactly what Trump wants us to think, that there are no trusted sources. There are still journalists doing important and truthful work and they need our support more than ever.

HornsUp likes this.
  23. RepOfTexas

They're not a joke because Trump says they are, they've been discrediting themselves for years because they're full of ideologues that want to advance their conservative/liberal agenda. When the news organizations decide to get out of the commentary business, which has been running rampant for a long time now, and get back to actually reporting then things will start to change. Right now all they care about are ratings and ideology and it's a self-perpetuating cycle because the commentary is what is driving the ratings these days.

Shane3 likes this.
  24. windycityhorn

There's definitely some truth to what you write. It started to change I think in the 90s with Fox, which saw there was a market for tilting right (and pretending they were not). And then MSNBC went the exact opposite way.

I don't watch cable news. It gives me a headache. I do read Fox and Breitbart (in small helpings) because I like to know what the party line is on the right. I think the biggest problem for journalism has been the death of newspapers, which used to be vibrant, broke big stories, and were representative of their communities. Today news is dominated by New York and DC and we're worse for it.

RepOfTexas and bHero like this.
  25. futures2015

If you could occasionally dismount from your moral high horse, maybe you would see the irony of your post.

bHero likes this.
  26. bHero

bHero Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

I thought it was pretty clear.

27. cctxfan

It's been debunked. I'd say it's safe to say it's fake news. You and Shane have had a habit of late posting bogus stories.

Perhaps you need a better hobby.

HornsUp likes this.
  28. cctxfan

Today the NSA director again denied that GCHQ was spying on Trump. This is Trump's own guy.

Fake news.

HornsUp likes this.
  29. caseyjoewalker

caseyjoewalker Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

Fox News pulls Napolitano, who is not expected back "any time in the near future"

30. RepOfTexas

What did he do?

31. caseyjoewalker

Read the previous posts in this thread. I assume it's in reference to his report and the Comey hearing today.

32. RepOfTexas

Maaaan, you made me scroll up.....

caseyjoewalker likes this.
  33. caseyjoewalker

It's Miller time!

RepOfTexas and Hiphopster like this.
  34. Hiphopster

And that's a wrap! Great job gentlemen. This commercial is going to be a big hit-

caseyjoewalker likes this.
  35. Hiphopster

36. cctxfan

So reading through some of the news pieces, it appears Trump thought he was being spied on, with the help of the British, solely based upon Napolitano's comments - no other evidence.

But that's what you get when people don't do their homework when voting for a narcissistic amateur.

The truth hurts. Own it, Trump supporters.

37. sausalitohorn

sausalitohorn Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

Hiphopster and HornsUp like this.
  38. Shane3

Exactly right, which contributes to the huge division in our country today.

RepOfTexas likes this.
  39. Shane3

It's best to assume all electronic communications are being monitored.

40. HornsUp

You can assume all you like. This is about Trump lying. Try to keep up.