Must see TV on Monday

Discussion in 'Politics and Current Events' started by futures2015, Mar 17, 2017.

1. Duke Silver

Duke Silver Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

Yes.
    No.

2. Hiphopster

Hiphopster Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

3. cctxfan

cctxfan Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

Not saying you do. Just providing some historical context about SP protocols/requests.

4. JG

JG Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

There is no way in hell Trump is going to jail. Pence owes him and would never let it happen.

5. Duke Silver

Duke Silver Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

bHero, jhablinski and Halas like this.
  6. Hiphopster

If there's proof he cheated with the Russians, no way the American people approve of him doing any pardons.

If he does, it would be political suicide.

7. futures2015

futures2015 Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

1st - There was Jill Stein's Wisc/Mich/Penn recount

2nd - There was JeffersonIan Electors

3rd - There was challenging the electoral college vote on the floor of Congress

Now there is Trump collusion with the Russians which will require impeachment.

Sorry Hip, there is no collusion --- we're in week 8 of 208 weeks ... till Trump's 2nd term.

bHero and jhablinski like this.
  8. windycityhorn

windycityhorn Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

I don't remember. Did the FBI investigate numbers 1 through 3?

HornsUp and Hiphopster like this.
  9. Hiphopster

Please see windycityhorn's post. Assume it was also my response.

10. cctxfan

Please stop.

11. SmackBrown

SmackBrown Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

I know exactly how you feel. But you won't stop, no matter how much I wish you would. ;)

12. cctxfan

You must like fake news.

13. Hiphopster

14. SmackBrown

I'm not really a fan of fake news. But I'm much less of a fan of partisan hypocrisy. And there's tons of that sh*t going on.

bHero likes this.
  15. jhablinski

jhablinski Member Who Talks

Seeing as how the fbi has been investigating since July then I would say they have been looking at all of it.

Also let's remember the only reason the FBI was able to announce an investigation is because the DOJ allowed it. Meaning sessions and Trump told them to announce it.

Let's look into the future. A couple months from now the FBI will come back with a report clearing trump of any collusion and you, Hip, and JG will be screaming for a special prosecutor.

bHero likes this.
  16. cctxfan

Hello, pot.

17. SmackBrown

Hey there, kettle.

18. Rupert Pupkin

Rupert Pupkin Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

Someone has POT?! Who's holding out on me?!

bHero, TexasPalladin and SmackBrown like this.
  19. SmackBrown

hahahahaha!

caseyjoewalker likes this.
  20. 40A

40A Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

Deflection for $800, Alex.

21. 40A

40A Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

Don't be that guy.

22. JG

FIFY

You don't mind it on the other side.

23. bHero

bHero Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

Agree except not Sessions. Special Prosecutor and Trump allowed it. Sessions is aside this one.

24. Hiphopster

Trump had no say in Comey's statement.

25. jhablinski

You don't think he was envolved in that decision??

He recused himself from the investigation but this is not necessarily about the investigation as much as the FBIs policy to discuss ongoing investigations.

I bet he was involved. Jmo

26. windycityhorn

windycityhorn Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

Why then didn't Obama and Lynch compel Comey to reveal the fact that the FBI was investigating Trump's campaign back in September when such information would have been most explosive? Or even in January before Trump took office? Why would Trump tell Comey to do so now, after he's spent months saying he and his campaign have no ties to Russia? Wouldn't the better play be to insist that Comey continue to refuse comment?

Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
    HornsUp likes this.
  27. cctxfan

You need to go back to my last response to futures. This isn't about partisanship, this is about posting fake news and links to bogus stories. And futures has been doing this lately. Nothing more, nothing less.

28. futures2015

I would characterize it more as "needling hypersensitive liberals."

Meanwhile, I can't wait to see what you crazy Democrats do next to try to void the results of the election. [​IMG]

TexasPalladin likes this.
  29. jhablinski

Nope

The better play is to act transparent. Comey and lynch were following normal operating procedures. The DOJ gave permission for comey to speak about it meaning there is an angle.

I think it's to look open so that everyone will know there is and has been an investigation so that when nothing is found people can't keep screaming and crying about Russia.

30. cctxfan

Nice try. You're posting this stuff because you actually believe there is a grain of truth to it. Hell, even Duke and HornsUp have called you out on this.

False accusation and straw man to boot (we're talking about you and Trump posting fake news, not Democrats fighting the election results). The election results are not going to get voided. Worst-case scenario for Trump (and for you, apparently) is collusion on some level is found between the Trump campaign and the Russians with respect to hacking, etc, and Trump is impeached. Then Pence would take over. I'm not sure why conservatives would object to this.

31. futures2015

Whatever you want to believe is fine by me.

Even if your wildest wet dream comes true and Trump is impeached for some reason, Hillary -still- ain't gonna be President.

TexasPalladin likes this.
  32. cctxfan

And no one is implying that. More false accusations and fake news.

33. futures2015

Ah c'mon now. You can admit it.

Like Michael Moore, you want the results of the 2016 election to be invalidated and the Supreme Court to declare Hillary the POTUS.

Oh yeah --
    1. Wasn't there a recount in WI/MI/PA?
    2. Didn't liberals try to get Republican electors to change their votes?
    3. Didn't Democrat Congressmen try to challenge the electoral vote on the floor of the Congress?

Which one of those is Fake News?

34. HornsUp

HornsUp Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

It's no more different than you wanting all the Trump lying to get swept under the rug. They're wishes and Hail Marys, completely irrational but not crimes.

35. JG

Which one of those is "voiding" the election? There is nothing in the Constitution that mandates the electors to vote a certain way. Trying to get them to vote the way you want is not new. It's been done over and over.

Once the electors voted, it was over. No one thinks Hillary is going to be declared the winner. Not even Michael Moore.

The biggest winner if Trump is impeached is the GOP establishment. Not the Dems. In a way, Pence would be worse than Trump for liberals.

Stop listening to Breitbart hysteria Futures.

36. Shane3

Shane3 Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

Don't get sucked into Hip's impeachment fantasy.

37. Hiphopster

It is far from fantasy shane. And btw, he could theoretically be impeached on several different avenues of high crimes and misdemeanors, aside from the Russian connections. And just a point of clarity, I'd be very careful making me out to be the one with fringe beliefs.

38. Shane3

I will remind you of this post in 2020.

39. Hiphopster

Please do. #remindme

40. Shane3

Giving advice now? Okay. You and Hip should stop listening to CNN/MSNBC.