Watching Gowdy grill Strzok

Discussion in 'Politics and Current Events' started by SmackBrown, Jul 12, 2018.

1. radhorn2

radhorn2 Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

People seem to forget the virulent rhetoric directed at George W. Bush, John McCain. Sarah Palin and Mitt Romney from the Left.
    It's just a continuation of an old pattern with the exception that the the Right has finally decided to return fire.

2. Duke Silver

Duke Silver Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

You don’t know jack ****, son.

3. Duke Silver

Huh? Wrong thread?

4. Toadvine

Toadvine Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

Congressional hearings are and have always been like bad community theater. It's bad acting intended to play to only the most partisan diehards. I've been reading "Big Rich" lately, and this kind of **** is as old as politics. Best just to ignore it.

msflash, texvet16 and Duke Silver like this.
  5. JG

JG Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

Yeah, no one ever directed virulent rhetoric at Bill Clinton or Barack Obama. Sheesh.

windycityhorn likes this.
  6. HelmetBoy

HelmetBoy Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

There is nothing more utterly boring and pointless than the Russia investigation and counter-investigation. Wake me when Trump fires Mueller or things otherwise get lit.

This is all a giant circle-jerk that will lead nowhere

Halas likes this.
  7. hwhondaman

hwhondaman Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

Be careful or I will call your boss, boy...

8. Duke Silver

Makes a lot of sense.

CaliHorniaBoy likes this.
  9. rope4747

rope4747 Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

[​IMG]

T-Horn and Duke Silver like this.
  10. T-Horn

T-Horn Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

I called your boss but he said you were cleaning a turd out of the urinal and he'd have to beat you with the hose later.

11. Horns1960

Horns1960 Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

No one has to wake you. When Trump farts your iPhone notifies you.

12. TEXBTP

TEXBTP Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

I agree, he is an honest prosecutor. I don't fault him for the Benghazi stuff cause he was being a team player. In fact he is quitting Congress in part because of the Benghazi shenanigans citing the Pubs only care about winning elections and not making policy.

https://www.axios.com/trey-gowdy-th...505-1f588526-3795-45d7-8148-1c8bc3521e06.html

TexasPalladin likes this.
  13. hwhondaman

I went to clean but you had your sign posted on the door of the bathroom again?
    T Horn BJ’s $1
    Damn you had line waiting outside.
    So I went on.

14. rope4747

You should’ve copy & pasted someone else’s insult...

15. cctxfan

cctxfan Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

The people in East Texas who put Louie Gohmert into office should be embarrassed.

16. TEXBTP

He has said worse and always seems to win re-election.

17. Horns1960

Houston put SJL and Al Grren in office. I cannot throw stones.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
    TexasPalladin and SmackBrown like this.
  18. cctxfan

Sure. Of course, I don’t like either. But Gohmert is like Trump - you never know when they are going to hit a new graceful low.

19. cctxfan

Voters are dumb.

20. Horns1960

That’s crap. The black caucus is a racist joke, but they are useful idiots and Judas Goats that support your position.

21. cctxfan

For sure, folks like Jackson Lee and Waters are idiots and jokes. No question there. Will you say the same about Gohmert? What about Trump?

22. Horns1960

Think Obama was an idiot? Kerry, Rhodes, Powers, Rice, Brennan? Pick one strong performer out of that group.

Ghomert is a joke. Trump has done a very good job thus far.

msflash likes this.
  23. rope4747

Think how much better things would be if he wasn’t such an incorrigible douche. I still think Trump’s obnoxious narcissism is going to bite us in the ass in an epic way.

24. Horns1960

Perhaps. I very much admire his stance with NATO and think it bodes well for his approach with Putin. He is following a moron and a cuck. It has been a tough culture change for many. Politeness and incompetence feels good until your alarm goes off.

25. TEXBTP

What is a cuck? Is that a cuckold? As in a man whose wife cheats? Why would you think obama is that?

26. scott_tiger

scott_tiger Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

If you liked Quebec Singapore you’ll probably like this.

27. Horns1960

A weak, inadequate male...in his case POTUS. When you are Merkel’s boy, you are a cuck.

28. cctxfan

Trump? Signing a tax cut that adds hundreds of billions to the deficit, making enemies of our allies, risking our economy on idiotic tariffs, sending out trashy and pathetic tweets, and getting played by a little fat man in North Korea. Yeah, that’s the textbook definition of good job.

CaliHorniaBoy likes this.
  29. Horns1960

Other than the tariffs, I support everything he has done. You seem to be an intelligent leftist and I have no animus towards you. I think you are consistently wrong and given appropriate authority, I believe your party will destroy our country.

bubbavaughan and hwhondaman like this.
  30. JG

JG Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

You support blowing up the deficit? Looking like an idiot with North Korea?

31. rope4747

His stance with NATO is, to quote a movie, the wrong execution of the right idea. As for Putin, he’s got Trump wrapped around his left testicle and knows it.

32. Horns1960

You need to get your prescription filled. The poppy seeds aren’t cutting it. You think Putin likes what’s going on with NATO? Explain that please. I sense a head tilt and Maddow cut retort coming.

33. TEXBTP

Putin can’t afford to match NATO in military spending. He absolutely needs NATO to have in fighting and a US withdrawal from Europe for Russian national security.

34. Horns1960

Can he afford for NATO to actually fund their defense? Germany is an absolute farce. What they spend their money on is worse than the small percentage spent. Trump treated our allies like grown men and women. Have you never been called out in a board or shareholder meaning? The thin skinned, hen house sh1t is pathetic. My grandmother has more guts

hwhondaman and TexasPalladin like this.
  35. TEXBTP

Fair enough, but how much is preventing Russian hegemony in eastern Europe worth to you? How much is American hegemony in all of Europe worth to you? Is it worth more to you than the extra spending the US males om European defense?

36. Horns1960

I support the ultimate dismantling of the EU. I support hard negotiations within NATO. I wanted a hard BREXIT and direct trade and defense agreements between the US and UK. Germany has been allowed to operate unfettered because they run the EU and Obama had some Oedipal transference with Merkel. Trump is moving furniture.

I’d rather spend money than American lives..,yes.

37. The_Major

The_Major Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

How would things be better exactly?

38. Eric Nahlin

Eric Nahlin Recruiting Editor

39. SmackBrown

SmackBrown Member Who Talks (A Lot!)

TexasPalladin and TEXBTP like this.
  40. hwhondaman